Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 hour ago, Lcfc098 said:

Where are all the idiots who think the clappers make a difference 

How do you know they didn’t make a difference? We only conceded one goal and lost by one goal against the mighty Bournemouth. Without them we might’ve lost 4-0. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

People clap the daftest things.

I must say to myself at least 10 times a game ‘how do you clap that?!’ 

When the bar is SO low, some will even start clapping a sideways pass from Amartey.

There’s a guy in the East Stand who stands up at the end of the game, claps and cheers every single player off and sticks his middle finger up at anyone who voices their anger at what’s going  on. Genuinely laughable stuff

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

People clap the daftest things.

I must say to myself at least 10 times a game ‘how do you clap that?!’ 

Not quite the same, but this reminded me of a time Vardy got into an altercation right in front of the East stand, probably in about 2017, and ended up getting sent off. I couldn't really see what had happened and for some reason assumed it was the opposition player who got the red card so I was standing up clapping. The looks I got pretty quickly told me it was Vardy being sent off, I did feel a bit of a tw@t lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Munshi said:

It really wasn’t. Was good for about the first 10 minutes and then died down apart from SK1 as usual.

It seemed like people were up for much more. It started well, died for a bit, but I felt everyone stuck with these pathetic players longer than I expected, especially given we were being outplayed by Bournemouth.

People were always gonna criticise clappers regardless.

Edited by Fox92

24 minutes ago, Munshi said:

There’s a guy in the East Stand who stands up at the end of the game, claps and cheers every single player off and sticks his middle finger up at anyone who voices their anger at what’s going  on. Genuinely laughable stuff

Well, good for him,  I'm not going to belittle someone for that, It's not something I'd do but you cant knock his enthusiasm.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Felt like the happy clappers were outnumbered at the end for the first time

Crowd starting to properly turn on the players and the owners too

I thought this. They really looked shocked when the half empty kop gave it to them at the end. As in stood still in shock and silence 

Just now, RoboFox said:

That’s great, man. 

Such a lot of effort from the UFS guys, it looks sublime and what do they get from the players in return? 

Can’t wait for one of those thick twats to come out with something about the fans not being on side.

A member in the Maddison thread has said that Stowell says the side will stay up but 'they need some loving'.

Couldn't make it up. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Today was one of the loudest games all season. 

Could it just be the importance of the occasion and what was at stake?

I know people will put 2 and 2 with the clappers but this was always a big game

Edited by TK95

3 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Well, good for him,  I'm not going to belittle someone for that, It's not something I'd do but you cant knock his enthusiasm.

Wouldn’t be so funny if he didn’t only stand up to ‘support’ once the games over. Seems like he’s only doing it to get reactions from people. Surely there’s nobody that genuinely felt the need to clap that performance btw?