Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

11 hours ago, Lee Monty said:

I know its cliche but with the home games we have we gonna need to make a wall of noise im talking tika tape paper balloons non stop singing. Thilose old enough to remember the 90s this was common practice and filbo was often a sea of blue yellow and white. I know its hard to cheer the dross we have been watching this year but lets give them one last push and see where it takes us

Screenshot_20230417_214701_YouTube.jpg

Don't let stewards spot your confetti, now a banned item down there.

I don't know how many Sporting Blue papers I tore up for tickertape back in the day but we definitely made more noise with 22000 in Filbert Street compared to 32000 at the KP.

No clappers, no goal music, Mark Morrison appeared at half time (return of the mack) to cries of who the fcukin hell are you from Pen 2 and 3. Now we're more likely to see Sam Bailey do a Delia Smith style rant at half time to polite applause. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SK3Blue said:

I don't know how many Sporting Blue papers I tore up for tickertape back in the day but we definitely made more noise with 22000 in Filbert Street compared to 32000 at the KP.

No clappers, no goal music, Mark Morrison appeared at half time (return of the mack) to cries of who the fcukin hell are you from Pen 2 and 3. Now we're more likely to see Sam Bailey do a Delia Smith style rant at half time to polite applause. 

Bring back Jamie Afro. Sure to get the crowd riled up. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SK3Blue said:

22000?

We made more noise with 10000 at Filbo :thumbup:

• Like 1

Guest Fox99
12 hours ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Are the clappers back until the end of the season? 

Hoping they were just brought in for the Bournemouth game alone, but unfortunately it's probably more likely the clappers will be in place for the rest of the season (that's my feeling). It's bad enough they've been introduced again but having them next season would be even worse. The dissapointing aspect of it is, seems like there aren't enough who care about the club's reputation and sadly it's already been tarnished through the years. Whatever happens in the remaining home games, I'd at least like us to maintain some respect off the pitch.

Edited by AlexFT

On 18/04/2023 at 09:07, SK3Blue said:

Ugh that's made me remember when we lifted the Championship Trophy and Sam Bailey came on.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

Maybe if going today was better than that, there wouldn't be the yearning.

There would. People will always see Filbert Street as "home" and I think this applies to all fanbases that have moved ground. Moving is so difficult.