Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I've no idea why anyone buys the shit beer at those prices or wants to spend any time in our drab concourses. 

They should turn the tv's off for a start 

The beer is shit but to be fair the Guinness isn't half bad! 

On 29/12/2022 at 08:20, fox_up_north said:

People respond to what they're paying £40 to see. I really dislike the idea that it's the responsibility of the fans to provide the atmosphere. 

If a band complains that the audience at a gig is dead, that's the closest comparison. At the end of the day, you're there to be entertained and it's hard to be enthusiastic about some of the dross we've been served. 

Isn't thst what the fans are there for to provide a fantastic atmosphere, it's like being an extra player ,

Guest Fox99
8 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I randomly watched the highlights of our European campaign last season. The combination of clappers and goal music against Legia Warsaw made me feel ill. 

It’s the same on MOTD as well, so degrading.

We have taken this Club from Premier League to League One and back. We have Never Quit supporting the team in whatever tier we are in and look what we have achieved. Owners and managers come and go but it is us that is steering the ship to Glory or Doom on the day. So grab a clapper or a beer or whatever floats your boat, I like clapping; and create your own destiny by filling your lungs with praise and or doubt.. Just be heard on matchday!!

Finally, branding the stadium "King Power" has no impact on the day. Leicester City FC is in Leicester City supported by LCFC fans supporting the 11 who wear our shirts, thats all we need.. stir up the bowl cos Foxes Never Quit!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FearlessFox2016 said:

We have taken this Club from Premier League to League One and back. We have Never Quit supporting the team in whatever tier we are in and look what we have achieved. Owners and managers come and go but it is us that is steering the ship to Glory or Doom on the day. So grab a clapper or a beer or whatever floats your boat, I like clapping; and create your own destiny by filling your lungs with praise and or doubt.. Just be heard on matchday!!

Finally, branding the stadium "King Power" has no impact on the day. Leicester City FC is in Leicester City supported by LCFC fans supporting the 11 who wear our shirts, thats all we need.. stir up the bowl cos Foxes Never Quit!

Mods - this is against the rules…full on optimism here about the atmosphere! 

Have you used ChatGPT to write that? :ph34r:

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Lako42 said:

I've no idea why anyone buys the shit beer at those prices or wants to spend any time in our drab concourses. 

They should turn the tv's off for a start 

See I don't mind the TV's, it's the abhorrent prices that stop me going in early. 

If they even rival or just below pub prices, you're getting so many more people in a little earlier, actually making noise. Not that our service could actually deal with any sort of popularity 

53 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

See I don't mind the TV's, it's the abhorrent prices that stop me going in early. 

If they even rival or just below pub prices, you're getting so many more people in a little earlier, actually making noise. Not that our service could actually deal with any sort of popularity 

I’d imagine the beer is p1ss water. Not worth it at any price 

Interesting to hear Smith say that he wanted more aggression from the players to get the fans involved. It certainly helped us massively after 2-1. But we've got to experience the reverse in the week, Elland Road will no doubt be well up for it, it's going to be a huge test of our character. Hopefully our big characters like Faes/Cags/Kristiansen keep their head and get us a positive result.

• Like 2

Fantastic at times, just like the championship year.

What happens on the pitch= Great atmosphere.

No one gives a flying feck about the clappers, goal music when it's like that!!!

• Like 2