Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Did the club add more flags? 

I don't like what they're called but all of the flag-waving just before the game made for a good spectacle. 

Yeah they’ve added ones with pictures of trophies etc

Although having flags saying “community shield” seemed a bit weird 

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

They were winning until that point. It’s understandable. We outsang them at their gaff earlier in the season when winning too.

Oh yeah i agree i was at molineux and they were silent and i think if vards sticks that chance away instead of passing to the worse Brazilian since stevie wonder cut his missus' bush they'd have been silent again

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

There was a league one trophy too. I quite liked the nod to those times! Not so sure about some of the slogans though.. 'BRING THE FIGHT!' lol

I want to see a flag that says “fiiiggghhhhtttt and wwwwiiiiinnnnnn!!!” With shakeys head shouting it. 

• Haha 3

Okay.  I'm happy with the result.  Bring on the opinionated abuse. The clappers sounded pretty good on screen.  The matches I've been to at the KP this season, the atmosphere was lacking.  There are many factors.  The clappers seemed to be a unifying thing today.

9 minutes ago, majaco said:

Okay.  I'm happy with the result.  Bring on the opinionated abuse. The clappers sounded pretty good on screen.  The matches I've been to at the KP this season, the atmosphere was lacking.  There are many factors.  The clappers seemed to be a unifying thing today.

I'm not a fan but the clappers do add something. Atmosphere was the best it's been for years.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Did the club add more flags? 

I don't like what they're called but all of the flag-waving just before the game made for a good spectacle. 

Yes! We had one that said "we're in this together, ready for battle" 

Was a great one. Just got back home, I'm unable to speak as my voice has completely gone! Was such a huge explosion of relief, let's crack on now and end this season on a high!