Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Just now, Unabomber said:

What really pissed me off though was at full time the organic atmosphere and chants were great, and then they blasted that ****ing music and it ruined it. They need to read the room (stadium) rather than automatically hit play!

Agreed, that song just makes the club and fans look completely tinpot

• Like 3

Just now, josh_baskin said:

Agreed, that song just makes the club and fans look completely tinpot

And the fact it was actually a good atmosphere then. Fans really clapping the players and management and then most turn in to nodding dogs 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

What really pissed me off though was at full time the organic atmosphere and chants were great, and then they blasted that ****ing music and it ruined it. They need to read the room (stadium) rather than automatically hit play!

I felt exactly the same as you. I wish they would bin that music. They should have let the fans soak up the natural atmosphere at the end.

• Like 4

Just now, Tim1974 said:

I felt exactly the same as you. I wish they would bin that music. They should have let the fans soak up the natural atmosphere at the end.

I hate goal music but understand the concept. To play that shite at FT is way too much

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Drove me insane, read the fecking room. Atmosphere was there, crowd wanting to sing for the players and manger but got drowned out. Sums up the morons involved in the “match day experience”.

Spot on. Would have really capped off the afternoon and lifted them even higher. 

I at least hope Soyuncu heard his name being sung! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DennisNedry said:

Cracking atmosphere today.

I don't remember a goal being celebrated as wildly as Castagnes for a long long time.

The place was properly bouncing, I noticed the kop absolutely rocking as he wheeled off in celebration and thought wow, looked around the rest of the ground and it was the same, every stand including the main stand. 

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Maybe you can create a YouTube channel like the pedo hunter.

The flag thief detective! 🕵️

Have to accept their are tramps in Leicester that weren’t brought up to be decent human beings and respect the rules /

other fans 

2 hours ago, majaco said:

Okay.  I'm happy with the result.  Bring on the opinionated abuse. The clappers sounded pretty good on screen.  The matches I've been to at the KP this season, the atmosphere was lacking.  There are many factors.  The clappers seemed to be a unifying thing today.

Dont mention this in front of baby squad boys 🤣

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

And the fact it was actually a good atmosphere then. Fans really clapping the players and management and then most turn in to nodding dogs Why do ppl bash anyone over 60, people who prefer Clappers or those or support the team 

Edited by Pontus83

I sit in the family stand and try my hardest to get chants going but I'm fighting a losing battle at times so am happy with the return of the clappers because even though many around me aren't vocal they will use the clappers got to say that today was one of the best atmospheres around me that I've witnessed for a long time