Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

12 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Lads still hanging around trying to de-pole the "honesty flags" so they could get them past the security at the turnstiles out. Went past one hi-vis'd up sec man with an arm full of them.

Either people don't know or are just being cnuts

Saw one bloke just tuck it into his coat and walk out and some kids just blatantly carrying them out. Honestly flags, Shame there is little honesty out there. 

34 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

King is a true Leicester legend and seems one of the nicest footballers about. 

Such a good guy.

Covid killed a tifo we had designed for him. It was incredible and such a shame it never got to happen.

We wrote to him and after a few emails decided after covid agreed to meet in Duffys to hand him a canvas of the design. 
His move to Bristol City killed that but the idea of him coming to meet on our turf so to say was amazing.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

King is a true Leicester legend and seems one of the nicest footballers about. 

+1 for that

I've probably posted this before but a few seasons ago we played Huddersfield on New Years Day (I think). pissing down with rain but my son wanted to see if he could get some photos / autographs after the game. We waited outside for the players to come out and one by one they walked past the group of kids waiting in the rain (special mention for Wes Morgan who had a flunky hold an umbrella for him as he walked the 20 metres to his car without even so much as a wave)

Who was the only player who came over and posed for pictures? Kingy! And he didn't even mind getting his lovely hair wet!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

It really made me laugh yesterday. A fair amount of people around me left at around 85 minutes, so bizarre. I just don’t understand it, yesterday was the most exciting game we have had since February and we are desperately clinging on to a lead.

I don’t leave early myself, but I do get why the ground has emptied out at games like Villa and Bournemouth. However, yesterday was the first time in weeks that the players had showed some fight, at least back them right until the end. Surely that’s more important than beating the rush?!

We had quite a number leaving near us just after 80 minutes. Which, equally, surprised me.  As you say, many games this season, it's been dire and depressing, so perfectly understandable people want the misery to end asap. We were actually winning yesterday and the atmosphere was much better, no idea why you'd leave 10 minutes early.