Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread - 30/12/2022

Guest MarshallForEngland

Mental blaming Ward by the way, he clearly called for it well in advance. It was a bad decision to go for it in the first place and even worse execution 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

That is absolutely fvcking criminal Ward. Unbelievable. 

Where's the shout. Him not getting to saves or dropping balls or other things that are technical I can understand you know fair enough. 

But that's Sunday league. A fat middle aged plumber playing in goal can at least shout. 

There's not a Liverpool player within six miles of that. 

But. He did shout and was lined up to take it in his arms 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, westernpark said:

Amartey and now Faes going for what should be a Keepers ball, suggests the denominating factor in those mistakes is Ward. No confidence in him, is there.

None, that’s the issue. 

If you’re confident with your Goalkepper, you listen to him and let him control the box.

If you don’t, you do that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

No it wasn't lollollol

Ask yourself why Faes fluffed his lines. Literally heard the call a split second before the ball got to him. A good keeper calls for that the moment it leaves Trent's boot. 

I'd know, it's what I was terrible at as a keeper too.

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Don't like Ward much and I like Faes but anyone blaming Ward there is simply just wrong

Mistakes on Faes. 

However I think if we still had Kasper in nets, he’d leave that for him to claim.