Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread - 30/12/2022

Guest Kopfkino

Is it too much to ask to get us a pair of CBS that hasn’t got regular clangers in them. They’re both absolute shockers for an own goal. Clearly hear Ward shout Keeper for the first and the second he just panics. 

I don’t think anyone can really complain at that half. We’ve played well, we’ve shown a lot more on and off the ball than we did on Boxing Day.

We’ve scored a decent goal and had chances for a second. They’ve created absolutely nothing, and are very fortunate to be ahead.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Manager has got us playing really well and doesn't deserve this.

100%

Unfortunately Liverpool can now sit back for 45 minutes and manage the game, we don’t have the personnel to break them down if we can’t counter them.

• Like 1

Have to say, poor as Faes own goals were, Ward has to take a lot of the blame.

First goal Faes only does that because he doesn't think Ward will claim it. And I've seen that happen a few times this game—with Amartey clearing rather than letting a ball run through to Ward.

Second one I don't even know where Ward is. 

All the same, wtf Faes, you were meant to be the chosen one!

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 1