Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread - 30/12/2022

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Faes since being back from the WC, terrible against Newcastle even worse tonight 

His momentum has completely been ripped away from him. Tonight has just been astonishing with two wild slices, his composure has evaporated and Ward the same. 

Ward has to be replaced and let's hope the pre World Cup wasn't just a purple patch for Faes.

Fascinating 2nd half now, we could easily collapse ala Brighton and Spurs after playing pretty well and capitulating. I've long stopped predicting what happens to Rodgers but I'm very fearful for our season once again, we are so mentally weak.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Liverpool look like they will score on every attack this nonsense we are playing well? Is this because we are not losing 3.0 we’re playing well!!!

Liverpool haven’t had any opportunities at all and haven’t looked like scoring. We’ve been by far the more likely to score again, just very unlucky.

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

The best keepers have that sixth sense. I'm not saying it's easy, in fact it's incredibly difficult. 

But we're trying to be one of the best teams in one of the best leagues in the sport. We need a keeper befitting of that.

Yeah I'm not a Ward fan by any means, I've always wanted and still do want Iversen in goal

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

We've played so, so well and we are so unlucky, how do you account for errors like these from Faes?

Feel sorry for Brendan who has had it tactically spot on yet somehow we are trailing.

Second one yes. Faes should just deal with it better when the ball comes at him.

First one, you account for it by having a more solid defensive foundation in the first place. In short, you have a better goalkeeper.

If Faes wasn't panicked already by having that bundle of nerves behind him, he was when he heard a shout a split second before the ball arrived at his foot. 

Imagine playing golf with a foghorn sounding on your downswing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Faes has too much Soyuncu in him.

He’s had more Soyuncu in him than Soyuncu during that 45 mins. 

Even the defending when Nunez went past him early on. He’s tried to dive in.