Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread - 30/12/2022

Just now, Claudio Fannieri said:

What the hell have I just witnessed, one nil up and looking well set and then within 10 minutes our best defender has managed to bag a brace of own goals and is on for the most unwanted hat trick in football.  Could only happen to LCFC 

Innit you have to smile really, I have  a weird beginning to feel the fabric of reality slip away kind of feeling coming over me. It's ok

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

His momentum has completely been ripped away from him. Tonight has just been astonishing with two wild slices, his composure has evaporated and Ward the same. 

Ward has to be replaced and let's hope the pre World Cup wasn't just a purple patch for Faes.

Fascinating 2nd half now, we could easily collapse ala Brighton and Spurs after playing pretty well and capitulating. I've long stopped predicting what happens to Rodgers but I'm very fearful for our season once again, we are so mentally weak.

Not getting a game ahead of Belgium's decrepit defence will ruin anyone

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Liverpool haven’t had any opportunities at all and haven’t looked like scoring. We’ve been by far the more likely to score again, just very unlucky.

Not really. We were asking Liverpool to create chances in the last 15. Up to the half hour mark we had pressed high and well and it was working beautifully. Then we sat back and let them take control. It's something we do time and time and time again. Always to the same result. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I don’t think anyone can really complain at that half. We’ve played well, we’ve shown a lot more on and off the ball than we did on Boxing Day.

We’ve scored a decent goal and had chances for a second. They’ve created absolutely nothing, and are very fortunate to be ahead.

You can’t come on here talking sense. It’s against the narrative of so many. 

• Haha 1