Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread - 30/12/2022

I can hear the Rodgers post match comments: " We were great for the first 35 minutes, press, passing, energy. Then we got unlucky with the two own-goals. In the second half, they are a good side, very difficult here and they have quality to hurt teams. The scoreline wasn't fair (6-1),  but it was much better than Newcastle...."

• Like 2

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

If the players were looking tired or like they needed a break from it then fair enough but they weren't. They were still on top and winning most balls. 

I thought we played well. We moved the ball around and were more aggressive and quick in the turnover. Interesting Soumare was linking better without Tielemans. 

3 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

The guy who managed Valencia so expertly? 

I stand by my point, that shout was too late. On the replay you can actually tell how obviously it should have been Ward's ball. Should have made the shout almost immediately after it left Trent's foot.

Faes comes in for criticism of course, but I stand by my point. An established, confidence-inspiring goalkeeper between the sticks doesn't allow that to happen.

Who have you managed?

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

Going forward I think we've been fantastic playing in conducive, positive way, suiting the players we have being a real nuisance and threat.

Our defence is precisely why we can't play godawful, pointless and negative possession football.

Calamities - you can't legislate for.

Ok sean, it did your Burnley the world of good. 

• Thanks 1