Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread - 30/12/2022

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Have a cunning plan to look for micro wins, so if we

• string 5+ passes together I will cheer
  • pass into their penalty box, I will cheer
  • look like we haven’t soiled ourselves playing out from the back, I will cheer
  • have a shot, I will cheer
  • win a corner, I will cheer

Fully expect my enjoyment of this game to massively increase using these new ‘rules’. :scarf:

I like it. Keep expectations low, avoid disappointment

• Like 2

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Have a cunning plan to look for micro wins, so if we

• string 5+ passes together I will cheer
  • pass into their penalty box, I will cheer
  • look like we haven’t soiled ourselves playing out from the back, I will cheer
  • have a shot, I will cheer
  • win a corner, I will cheer

Fully expect my enjoyment of this game to massively increase using these new ‘rules’. :scarf:

Does the 5 passes count if it is Amartey to Faes and back again (and back again) 

Brendan’s famous man management again.

A bloke who hasn’t been first choice for months is captain. Thomas whom notably struggled isn’t given a game off. Daka who looked very detached from rest of team plays upfront again on his own. 

Will someone at the top of this club with any football knowledge tell Top and his family this line up is taking the piss out of the 3k who’ve travelled up there tonight 

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Would love to know peoples teams tonight that would be getting a result 😂 Bench is as shit as the first 11

Be nice just to see something a bit different. Daka stranded up top on his own Is getting a little tedious 

So we have the daughter of a Liverpool legend presenting, with a very Scouse ex Liverpool player, a Manc big six licker who sold his soul for Dinars, and some Scouse fighter called Liam spitting phlegm all over the shop, with them all having a lorra lorra laffs.

God I hate Sky.  

• Like 1

Just now, browniefox said:

So defensive, and we will still concede early and get smashed. 

Hopefully I'm wrong and Brendan has some tricks up his sleeve. Starting Daka after last week sends the wrong message in my opinion, don't have to play for the shirt you get in even if youre shite.

Same with Soumaré - in no world do either of them deserve to be in tonight’s starting team but Soumaré in particular. Had to have Mendy, Vards and Kel starting this evening 

• Like 1

Some of the posts on here.... :D

Limited to no options in defence. So picks itself. It's what we have.

Surprised Youri isn't in the team and might mean he is off in Jan. 

Perez did as well as anyone against Newcastle and with Madison and Preat injured makes sense for him to be in. 

Mendy is not the answer and shouldn't be near the team. 

I agree the midfield is not the best, but let's see what happens. 

• Like 4

Just now, TommyK said:

Some of the posts on here.... :D

Limited to no options in defence. So picks itself. It's what we have.

Surprised Youri isn't in the team and might mean he is off in Jan. 

Perez did as well as anyone against Newcastle and with Madison and Preat injured makes sense for him to be in. 

Mendy is not the answer and shouldn't be near the team. 

I agree the midfield is not the best, but let's see what happens. 

Mendy is a better player that soumare. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Brendan’s famous man management again.

A bloke who hasn’t been first choice for months is captain. Thomas whom notably struggled isn’t given a game off. Daka who looked very detached from rest of team plays upfront again on his own. 

Will someone at the top of this club with any football knowledge tell Top and his family this line up is taking the piss out of the 3k who’ve travelled up there tonight 

Ndidi was first choice until his injury, and when he was back we had 2 league games which of course you don't throw him straight back starting into especially when we were doing well with Soumare. He is also part of the leadership group.

Not quite sure what other player you want to play at left back?

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1