Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread - 30/12/2022

Just now, JimmyC74 said:

Why are we always shooting ourselves in the foot. 

Whilst not expecting a win before the game you wonder what the long term impact of a result like this may be. Shambles.

I'd be worried if I wasn't convinced that impact moment hasn't already been and gone. Is it the players or the manager? Are the genuinely so bad that nothing the coaching staff can do can get them playing solidly? Because that's what we're all saying we aren't doing isn't it? I can't believe they're all so bad so what are the coaching staff not doing? Is it training or just not having the way to fire players up?

What an absolute shower of shite we are being put before us by Leicester City Football Club yet again  !

A Liverpool side clearly here for the taking so opportunities missed !

Appalling GK worst ive seen in a City Shirt i wonder how he ever became a professional tbh

Abysmal recruitment last 3yrs ie Daka Soumare Bertrand Vestergaard 

Lack of recruitment one signing in nearly 2 yrs 

Incredibly poor team selection and in game tactics 

Elite manager (succesful at Celtic lol)paid so bigger wage we cannot sack him!

No money ! 

Vardy 36 should have been moved on 2yrs now over the hill pace gone sitting on a big wage !

Playing players who dont want to be here Piret Perez Tielemans Soumare

Team visibly getting worse edging ever closer to Championship Football 

Overzealous stewarding this season inside and out 4 more in my area with no problems in the past(Why what for are we terrible fans)

Cant even bring a bottle of water in the stadium!

CLUBS  gone downhill fast since VICHAI died !

• Haha 1