Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Ric Flair - A man of the people speaking on behalf of the fans.

Is it on listen again? Got any timings?

It was the Sportsound show 2-5pm on Sunday. Not sure if it's on listen again. They have sent me the whole recording but it's 300mb long, so can't upload it to much.

18 minutes ago, manders86 said:

We were joined by @Ric Flairon our podcast "It's eleven it's heaven" this week.

He was great to have on, and we discussed all things Enzo, want away stars, finances, those coming in, Brendan Rodgers and much more.

Available on all streaming sites!

https://chrt.fm/track/C7A9AC/traffic.megaphone.fm/COMG4996594617.mp3?updated=1687368893

Thanks for having me on mate, really good podcast and I hope others on here tune in. Well worth adding it to the library of podcasts on LCFC. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Thanks for having me on mate, really good podcast and I hope others on here tune in. Well worth adding it to the library of podcasts on LCFC. 

Cheers pal.

big strong Leicester boys 🤝it’s eleven it’s heaven 

• Like 1

On 23/06/2023 at 09:27, sacreblueits442 said:

...have you posted on here since the return of Rodgers!!!

I would love to know your feelings on his return?

Yeah a few times mate. Didn’t want him back is the nub of it, don’t think any of his shortcomings he had as a manager have significantly improved since he left and worry about him getting the kind of money to spend this summer that’s been reported.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Yeah a few times mate. Didn’t want him back is the nub of it, don’t think any of his shortcomings he had as a manager have significantly improved since he left and worry about him getting the kind of money to spend this summer that’s been reported.

The first summer is usually OK as most of the signings will be targets that pre-date his arrival. Odin Thiago Holm a fine example.

Just sack him on a trumped up misdemeanour at the end of the season.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I booked two tickets but to date, I just have a receipt for the purchase rather than anything like a ticket. Is that the 'ticket'?

I'll check, there's an update on venue coming out this morning too - still Leicester and much better.

I think your name will be on the door but will check with Menphys.

8 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Over the last year or so the fan media stuff like BSLB and other fan done podcasts have been excellent.

The Fosse Way is getting some brilliant writers too.

So much better than the pages that were there previously as well just churning rumours and copying other "Fan TV" type models.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

So much better than the pages that were there previously as well just churning rumours and copying other "Fan TV" type models.  

This for sure and the fact that they are not in the clubs reach so can on occasions call them out and go against the party line. Its refreshing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

This for sure and the fact that they are not in the clubs reach so can on occasions call them out and go against the party line. Its refreshing.

26 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Thanks both!