Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I never thought that I’d conjure the image of myself cracking an egg on my dead nans head in my minds eye. 🤣

My Dead Nan and Vestergaard chasing me across the lawn of a bungalow in East Goscote on a hot summers day, with egg yolk running all down their faces! 🤡 

Edited by 99.1% BLUE
  • Haha 1

Thanks for another great episode. When there is a bit change or turmoil at the club, it’s really nice to hear things discussed in the round. Does anyone else use it as a therapy session? After the initial disappointment of appointing Cooper, I was gradually moving toward the view expressed on the pod - but very reassuring in my own mind to hear some of the informed voices on here talk about that and why.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Thanks for another great episode. When there is a bit change or turmoil at the club, it’s really nice to hear things discussed in the round. Does anyone else use it as a therapy session? After the initial disappointment of appointing Cooper, I was gradually moving toward the view expressed on the pod - but very reassuring in my own mind to hear some of the informed voices on here talk about that and why.

Yes. 

• Like 1

Listened earlier and Ric was absolutely spot on about fan consultation and fan correspondence for years. I've been banging on about it for ages and there's such a passive outlook from the fans in general.

I don't even know what the answer is. The problem is we moan about things like price rises for about 2 weeks and then nothing gets done. 

They're almost laughing at us now with the trust being as bad as it is and there being no genuine pushback. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

I don't even know what the answer is. The problem is we moan about things like price rises for about 2 weeks and then nothing gets done. 

They're almost laughing at us now with the trust being as bad as it is and there being no genuine pushback. 

Majority of the groups push back on many of the issues, the clue just ignores all of their protests.

And besides the odd statement, nothing really changes or nothing protest wise against the issues. We're all guilty of moaning on here, but none of us really act on these issuesb