Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

On 06/03/2023 at 11:48, Dandy king said:

Listening to this now, Jordan blindly hammering nacho whilst still wanting Rodgers heads gone pal. But good pod as always, enjoying Jake's analysis 

Not surprised Nacho has become the whipping boy. In a previous podcast, one after the Villa or Spurs game, one of them stated that Nacho was only playing better, because his contract is up next year. That's how lowly they view him, yet Rodgers is somehow immune from all responsibility.

1 minute ago, sm1 said:

Not surprised Nacho has become the whipping boy. In a previous podcast, one after the Villa or Spurs game, one of them stated that Nacho was only playing better, because his contract is up next year. That's how lowly they view him, yet Rodgers is somehow immune from all responsibility.

That’s a pretty shocking and just plain wrong take.

Was surprised with the level of praise for Daka (I think from Jordan?) on the most recent cast. He’s not shown anything to suggest he’s worthy of it. At the moment Rodgers doesn’t even think he’s ahead of a busted Vardy! He can’t run/dribble with ball, no physicality, no great first touch, movement off the ball has been poor and he didn’t look like scoring when he was starting. Iheanacho, despite his misses on Saturday, is clearly the more complete footballer and is getting chances/scoring goals. 

12 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Could be great to have some type of financial sports person on the next pod to talk through the latest financial statements.

And a Ric poem on how we're ****ed on and off the pitch 

Will do our best.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, evil jack said:

Just realised, I've come to the point where I look forward to the LCFC fan podcasts way more than the match.

Agreed… that being said I look forward to 99% of things I have to do on a daily basis more than watching the actual team play at the minute! Going to work > Emptying the dishwasher > cooking the kids dinner > unblocking the toilet > watching Lcfc play  

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Next spisode required at least 30 mins of @Ric Flairretracting his frivolous claims of Tete being a footballer 

Not a single player has covered themselves in glory since half time vs Man Utd.

Far more knowledgeable scouting hipsters have raved about Tete as much as me son. You watch him once Brendan's got the Spanish archer.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Far more knowledgeable scouting hipsters have raved about Tete as much as me son. You watch him once Brendan's got the Spanish archer.

Does Rodgers fill his pockets with lead to help him fall over easier?

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I’d have sone hope if there was any chance he’s get the sack before Tete leaves 

• Haha 1