Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

22 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Doing this podcast is saving a lot of pain and anguish in my life if I'm honest. Without it I'd be in a world of mental bother over what we are witnessing. I hope we make you smile even if it's fleetingly just once, which is one more than uou're getting from our bastard football club.

We're all getting arseholed after the Bournemouth game next Saturday, feel free to join us. I'll bring a rucksack full of peach schnapps and pepperami's.

You guys are doing a Sterling job of keeping us fans semi sane! I never thought listening to Big strong Leicester boys going at it would be my thing but here we are 🙌🏻 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

That and the story about seeing the Rodgers news while on the toilet made my day. 

Should carry a health warning  The missis thought I was having a heart attack, I was laughing so much.

Edited by FoxFossil
  • Haha 3

Not sure what’s worse, hearing the sheer pain in Ric’s voice knowing the struggles he’s going through or having to recall the shit show that is this football club.

Its making me angry around planning though, being as it’s obvious Tielemans and Maddison are off and we obviously haven’t got ready made replacements like we would have 2 years ago.

Good episode as ever. Shambolic football club.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BSLBPod said:

Even by @Ric Flair's standards this is funny.

Really enjoyed the last couple of episodes, the balance of genuine discussion points and a bit of light hearted humour is really good and despite our horrendous predicament,  this brings a smile to my face. Keep up the great work, it really is a top class podcast. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another enjoyable episode thank you. Had a horrendous weekend after Saturday afternoons debacle but somehow listening to fellow sufferers made me feel slightly better.

I would add that thought Ric was in pretty poor form, probably on a par with Soumare’s performance on Saturday 😂

• Haha 2

Apparently Alan Fletcher aka Dr Karl Kennedy supports Liverpool.  Get him on the pod after our match against them. 

Also whilst Harold Bishop's glasses were indeed found by a cliff it later turned out that he didn't die and he made a comeback in a later series.  We will need a comeback of Bishopesque proportions to stay up this season.  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TJQuik said:

Really refreshing to hear analysis of Leicester without the media bullshit. I've not watched much fan made content before this - does anyone have any recommendations for good general football podcasts?

I’ve not listened to it but that James Alcott has a pod. He’s the only one who never got infected by big six drivel. Can’t listen to anything Sky, BT or even ‘The Kick Off’ lot who went from decent realistic fans to big six suck offs real ****ing quick. 

• Thanks 1

...I  have listened to about 4 of the podcast of BSLB and find it pretty heavy going!!!

I find myself pausing it and having to come back to it, just so I  can finish watching.  At times it seems a bit forced,  the timing is off between the individuals and you wonder why there is such an imbalance of input from the other guys.

Can't say I will be watching it again, it just doesn't work for me.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  have listened to about 4 of the podcast of BSLB and find it pretty heavy going!!!

I find myself pausing it and having to come back to it, just so I  can finish watching.  At times it seems a bit forced,  the timing is off between the individuals and you wonder why there is such an imbalance of input from the other guys.

Can't say I will be watching it again, it just doesn't work for me.

Mods: please add an egging reaction for posts. 

• Haha 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Old mate on the bottom left looks like he has some lamborghinis and loves knowledge.

Think the reality is he loves Gaviscon and has no knowledge of what happened last night.