Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

39 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Eadie comes across as a top fella.

I had a very bizarre moment at work once with his family. 

Was inspecting a pub in Corsham which is nearby Bath. Landlord asked me who I supported. Told him Leicester. Was his uncle what ran the pub. Mentioned about Eadie’s dad, coming in the pub every week. 

Found it all a bit weird - given Eadie started his career at Norwich. Looked it up; yep went Corsham School and was born in Chippenham. His grandparents ran a corner shop in Leicester by the sounds of it. 

https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/7312278.darren-faces-life-without-football/

Edited by CosbehFox

Great listen again.

Genuine question, what's the thinking behind the twitter space releases, rather than just having it as a Pod through the usual channels?

Twitter spaces has been a right Ballache for me. it seems to pause itself every time my phone screen times out or I lock the screen, meaning it's impossible to just leave it on in the background. 

I've had to resort to copying your twitter spaces link onto some random website which downloads it as a MP3 file. 

cheers

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Great listen again.

Genuine question, what's the thinking behind the twitter space releases, rather than just having it as a Pod through the usual channels?

Twitter spaces has been a right Ballache for me. it seems to pause itself every time my phone screen times out or I lock the screen, meaning it's impossible to just leave it on in the background. 

I've had to resort to copying your twitter spaces link onto some random website which downloads it as a MP3 file. 

cheers

We do twitter spaces occasionally for convenience, plus it opens up our nonsense to possible new listeners whom frequent twitter and drop in to see what on earth we're all about.

We'll never do spaces instead of a pod, except in very rare circumstances, such as last week due to unavailability of us 4 together the previous weekend or technology issues.

Any spaces going forward will just be in between pods and due to weird kick off dates and times we now face until the last game of the season. Still will have the weekly pods too.

24 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Was that mentioned on the podcast? lol

I said to my mates weeks ago that Smith looks like he has a £5 haircut.

Absolute barnet of a year 7 in 2001. He definitely turns up to Seagrave with his work stuff in 

Classic Umbro RETRO ITALIA Blue / White / Bronze backpack £21 + £3.99 delivery at Umbro

Yeah @Ric Flair line 

My main boss at work went school with him and he reckoned he was the school bully. 

• Haha 1