Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

On 02/05/2023 at 22:38, Ric Flair said:

To think 7 years ago today, around these very moments we were celebrating the unthinkable. Now we're dreading the unthinkable, but we are the most ridiculous club there's ever been and we're the lead part in the footballing Truman Show.

It's already been decided long ago, Forest stay up, we go down and Cov get promoted. Life comes at you fast.

Anyway, enough of the positives. The pods up gang!

Wouldn't have missed the last few years though or traded them for mid table respectability and longevity in the Premiership.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Love this pod but there’s some serious bias with Barnes being quoted as not bad at defending And this week a player who cares! He’s top of my list of players who couldn’t care less. 

He polarises opinion but I'd definitely stand up for him caring more than I'd stand up for his defending ability (although it might actually have been me last week that said it " weren't that bad " 😂😂)

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He polarises opinion but I'd definitely stand up for him caring more than I'd stand up for his defending ability (although it might actually have been me last week that said it " weren't that bad " 😂😂)

Yes it was! 😂

• Haha 1

Listening to all the Lester podcasts now is so soul destroying. We are all hurting and feeling disappointed and baffled at our predicament.

either these players are trying hard enough or don’t care or are shell shocked or all 3. Either way it’s not acceptable! Top should be storming into that changing room and giving them all hell. Wtf kind of effort was that? Remind them all why they are playing for this club. It’s sickening. Do they really want to send this club down the shitter? Do they? If so why and say so otherwise ffs do something about it NOW! :@

Just listened to the rant again this morning. Exposing the truth and putting all the dots together - as this forum has done for the last 18 months - 2 years (when the warning signs were there) - gives me an unusual sense of satisfaction in a sort of bizarre way. 

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

They should be piping this podcast into the dressing room so that the players can understand what this club means to us fans. Everyone at board level should also be strapped down and forced to listen to Ric's rant to knock some sense into them because the recent decision making has been crazy and he nailed every point.

• Like 1