Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

A good listen and it has fulfilled the objective of making me feel a bit better, but I feel like you didn't really address the elephant in the room...where we go from here, particularly with the manager situation? Do we think that we should stick with Smith? Do you have anyone you want to see us appoint? Which players do you think we can keep hold of etc. 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Mate, you're actually bang on. We've all said this morning that there's a lot else we need to cover and next weeks episode will be a full debrief of the season and the future etc. 

This week's was literally just a get together to try and make sense of how you deal with what's just happened, its a swig up the pub and shoot the shit but we will get to the nitty gritty soon.

To be honest, it was quite nice to hear a group of people who are feelings as me enjoying each other's company and sharing some anecdotes. 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Another fantastic episode lads. 

Would love a few special episodes over summer, maybe looking back over some seasons retrospectively. Would love Marshy on too, give him a few shandies before too. 

Not listened to it yet but I enjoy having (near) un-sanitised LCFC media to consooooom. The club's a shitshow and Tanner can't even ask rhetorical questions. Bourne is better but still has to pull his punches to a degree.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

To be honest, it was quite nice to hear a group of people who are feelings as me enjoying each other's company and sharing some anecdotes. 

Agree, just watched on YouTube, absolutely brilliant and relects everything I'm feeling.

Thanks for creating these @BSLBPod & @Ric Flair, they do help reassure that I'm not going insane with these thoughts about this turd sandwich of a season.

• Like 1