Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

17 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Be really disappointed when these slow down over the summer. Essential listening for me now

Be even more over the summer once Ric starts looking for left footed right wingers

1 hour long episodes per player

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Any listeners who genuinely have withdrawal symptoms if we do have a few weeks off, I'm more than happy to bring a quiche round and we can gob off about our club. 

Ric you could be in for the nobel

Peace prize this year if you can bring our fan base together with your honest perspective,  wit and misplaced optimism lol.

seriously though please try!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Any listeners who genuinely have withdrawal symptoms if we do have a few weeks off, I'm more than happy to bring a quiche round and we can gob off about our club. 

I’ll pencil you all in! 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Home made or one of those frozen ones that feels a bit damp in your mouth?

Another brilliant pod guys - thanks for doing this this season, can't say I've listened to that many, mainly in the last few weeks but it is addictive and essential listening for all things Leicester City and I look forward to your next one.

Had to take a break to work on some things but just finished up - great episode, lots of funny moments and gallows humour about Rudkin, Top, the Championship etc. cheered me up! 

Looking forward to Tete bossing the 2 tier

• Like 1

@Ric Flair first time listening to your podcast today, loved it, funny and clever and spot on the money.

Listened to a different one afterwards, made me realise how good yours is, they had someone saying how brilliant Ward is, he never got enough of a chance, and Kasper was as bad at making the same mistakes, I kid you not.

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

@Ric Flair first time listening to your podcast today, loved it, funny and clever and spot on the money.

Listened to a different one afterwards, made me realise how good yours is, they had someone saying how brilliant Ward is, he never got enough of a chance, and Kasper was as bad at making the same mistakes, I kid you not.

Thanks pal

3 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Home made or one of those frozen ones that feels a bit damp in your mouth?

Quiches come from a can, they were put there by a man, in a factory down town. If I had my little way, I'd eat quiches every day.