Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

Guest Col city fan

It’s like setting fire to your own house, then phoning the fire brigade..

😂

Which one are you Ric?

Caught up on this today! 

I’d recommend this as a listen to anyone that still feels a bit down in the dumps about last season, as the four of you summed it up perfectly I think! 

• Thanks 1

That was brilliantly written Rick! 
Sums it all up as a Leicester fan. I still feel in shock tbh! I’ve gone days without reading or watching anything and still when I come back to it nothing has changed for the better. I really have no clue what the club is planning to do in preparation for next season. I kinda feel the worst. 
Top’s statement feels a little hollow.

in any other crisis situation in life be it business, govt, natural disaster or just your family an all hands meeting would happen to understand the gravity of the situation and discuss how to fix it. I sense nothing but the keep calm & carry on attitude from the club hierarchy. God help us!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Well there is no Friday the 29th of July cause its my ****ing birthday and its on a Saturday.

It's definitely Saturday the 29th but unfortunately we've had admin issues this morning......🤣🤣🤣

If you come along well sing you hapoy birthday.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...those admin issues are just not going away, are they!!!

Leave them alone mate, they’ve clearly not left the caravan since relegation was confirmed 

• Haha 4