Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

"Harry, what's your record for Fray Bentos in one sitting?" 

“Talking about a disgrace, there was this one time I had coronation chicken Sandwich from Sainsbury’s….” lol 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

Like the 'When you smiling' podcast this is now on my list for my commute 🦊 a must listen each week

@Ric Flair has grown into the role and quite often Insightly (no one has a chance in 'who are you') ensures of a few laughs.

I absolutely battered the melon last week with my guess of Simon Royce, thanks very much!

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I do get the impression, despite clearly being a shy and reserved bloke, that Winks absolutely would join you all on a narrowboat.

And would begin to regret it when he's stuck in Foxton Locks with Ric working his way down through the 12 days of Christmas, 90s Leicester cult heroes version, at 150 decibels. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If any of you salts of the earths feel obliged to consider @BSLBPod worthy of a vote to be nominated for an award, please would you tweet it in? Alternatively can vote via their website too.

Much appreciated

1000 votes and we win the league. Pin it.

• Haha 2