Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

16 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Another very entertaining pod. Well done lads!  

If it could be arranged, could you do a live stream where ‘your fans’ could pose questions?  It would be massively successful and extremely entertaining!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If it could be arranged, could you do a live stream where ‘your fans’ could pose questions?  It would be massively successful and extremely entertaining!

We most certainly can and will. Also we are due a " phone in " episode soon, quite possibly on or close to transfer deadline day.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We most certainly can and will. Also we are due a " phone in " episode soon, quite possibly on or close to transfer deadline day.

Tbf you should do a transfer deadline night live show.  This will largely consist of you getting ripped to shreds and becoming increasingly furious as fvck all happens.  I'd tune in for that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

Tbf you should do a transfer deadline night live show.  This will largely consist of you getting ripped to shreds and becoming increasingly furious as fvck all happens.  I'd tune in for that.  

This would be great. You should do it in the caravan and park it outside the king power or seagrave. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

Whilst @Ric Flair constantly refers to Rudkin as a Norris on countless occasions 😂😂

• Haha 1

Question for @BSLBPod when players we want sold are rumoured with other clubs on Social Media, should all 🦊 fans just shut the **** up or strictly express disappointment in them leaving? I don’t know why I get so angry seeing people say on Twitter / X “I’ll drive them there”, it’s not like the chairman of the other club is reading, but they might be, and the twats are knocking money off value or stopping the move happening in my head.

Daka, fine player just needs a run of games

Jannick, look how big he is he can definitely out jump Ric Flair.

Great pod tho boys keep up the good work 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Question for @BSLBPod when players we want sold are rumoured with other clubs on Social Media, should all 🦊 fans just shut the **** up or strictly express disappointment in them leaving? I don’t know why I get so angry seeing people say on Twitter / X “I’ll drive them there”, it’s not like the chairman of the other club is reading, but they might be, and the twats are knocking money off value or stopping the move happening in my head.

If a rival club’s chairman is listening to our Ric then there’s serious problems 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Filberts lovechild said:

lol

Naah, most people in football are actually aware of the game and players.

We seem to be a rare club that employs people that don't actually follow the game. Hell, half the people on this board seem to barely follow football outside of Leicester.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Any news on the Transfer Deadline night extravaganza show ?   This could Foxes Hub to shame in terms of viewing numbers...

I'm very keen to do something. I wonder what my snack of choice will be this week. Still can't look at pepperami's without crying out for Gaviscon after January's turmoil.

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm very keen to do something. I wonder what my snack of choice will be this week. Still can't look at pepperami's without crying out for Gaviscon after January's turmoil.

Thoughts on snack size scotch eggs sir? Personally think they are the most pointless of all the picnic snacks out there.

2 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Thoughts on snack size scotch eggs sir? Personally think they are the most pointless of all the picnic snacks out there.

Proper Scotch eggs are world class. The ones you get in bog standard shops are muck, only worth egging windows with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is the most likely platform we will use on Friday night. I'm pulling an all nighters. Might do some story telling too, Of Mice & Men.

Thanks for up-date!

• Thanks 1

On 28/08/2023 at 08:50, Ric Flair said:

Proper Scotch eggs are world class. The ones you get in bog standard shops are muck, only worth egging windows with.

Get them from a butcher or Deli. Waitrose do good ones on their Deli counter.... Inflation is getting the Scegg 😔😔

Edited by Stormfox
  • Like 1

On 28/08/2023 at 10:53, Ric Flair said:

This is the most likely platform we will use on Friday night. I'm pulling an all nighters. Might do some story telling too, Of Mice & Men.

Surely you mean "Of tickets and technology"??

• Haha 2