Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

On 07/11/2023 at 18:56, Ric Flair said:

That actually was on the list of questions, as was the articles he wrote about Puel but we ran out of time. 

Listened on a long drive, surprised no one pulled you on when you said you wash your bits in the bog corrected seconds later to sink 😀

• Haha 1

it's not John Percy but it is a man who knows something about a jacket potato.

Any questions about our quiz on the 2nd please drop me a message here. We're all going to the west brom game and then heading back to Leicester, should be a great evening and will raise some money for a really great cause. 

https://twitter.com/LAMPadvocacy/status/1721778618525794812?t=D29ooIR7SU7nCUhoazd40Q&s=19

Edited by BSLBPod
  • Thanks 1

Finally got “Who are you” before any of the @BSLBPod

Quick one - I don’t know the first thing about putting a pod together but I assume it’s get edited and chopped about, I’ve noticed in quite a few pods it skips back, on the latest pod during the Any Other Business section is skips back to the names of animals then the pod ends? :dunno: 
(Unless it’s my dodgy phone)

Another great episode nonetheless!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Quick one - I don’t know the first thing about putting a pod together but I assume it’s get edited and chopped about, I’ve noticed in quite a few pods it skips back, on the latest pod during the Any Other Business section is skips back to the names of animals then the pod ends? :dunno: 

I'll have a look at it

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Haha I’m all for random LCFC player pet names, but I just spat my drink out hearing someone has named their chicken Philpott 🤣

Quite appropriate as I remember him being someone who shirked a tackle and was a bit of a 🐔 didn’t they used to call him Lee Pisspott?

If memory serves, I remember being at Barnsley away in the 90s, in the FA Cup, penalty shootout, and Philpott needing to score to keep us in it. Looked terrified taking it, and needless to say missed it, and out we went!

• Haha 1

On 13/11/2023 at 11:28, Matt said:

My phone does this, on other pods. 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

"Any Islam Slimani's?" Properly had me creasing! 

Really enjoying the guests in the last few episodes, feels just like a chat you'd have in a pub rather the scripted shit a lot of other sport pods have become

Thanks mate. It's definitely unscripted! Appreciate that a lot 👍

I’d love to do the ask @Ric Flair, no idea how to send I a voice message but inspired by the Steve Walsh pod cast, Ric, who would be your ultimate all time night out XI?

Players who played for Leicester, who would regardless of footballing ability, who is giving you a great night out.

Edited by Aus Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I’d love to do the ask @Ric Flair, no idea how to send I a voice message but inspired by the Steve Walsh pod cast, Ric, who would be your ultimate all time night out XI?

Players who played for Leicester, who would regardless of footballing ability, who is giving you a great night out.

I'll give it some thought. 

On 15/11/2023 at 06:32, Aus Fox said:

On the Middlesbrough food throwing love in, I’ve got a vague memory of a game at Filbert Street in the last 90s, Gazza scored for them and one of their fans threw a hot chocolate over the linesman.

Anyone else remember this?

Yep, my 13th birthday.