Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

Another quality listen, although not a fan of the new game this could be the way it was delivered though. I was thinking you could have a bidding game, where you give a Leicester related topic; maybe former academy players currently playing in the top 2 divisions. 
You then each bid on how many you could name, the person who thinks they can name the most goes first to name all of theirs, if the name as many as they say, they get the win, if they can’t it goes to the next highest for a go and so on.

Would be great to play along at home too.

Some topics:

players who played in play off final wins.

Caretaker managers

players who scored in European competition.

players who played for us twice.

lots more topics you could have with this.

keep up the great work 

• Like 1

lol I do sympathize with Ric. 
Putting all logic and common sense aside this game had become a manufactured rivalry and one we didn’t step up to meet challenge wise. After all the banners and goading by the Coventry fans our players should have shown no mercy and spanked  them 6-0. Piper said the same on bbc radio leics pod. 

doesn’t matter now we go our seperate ways. We will get promoted and Coventry stay down but if they do go up and we play each other in the prem I want some serious payback!

• Like 1

Sad to hear Ric is on suicide watch following the Coventry defeat.   I hope the Leicester Branch of the Samaritans are taking good care of him and have advised the Club against arranging a visit to him by Rudkin wearing his monogrammed Club Track suit.

Hopefully, Ric comes down off the ledge after the Ipswich game.  All BSLB fans are thinking of you wearing Farmers attire - our very Own Tractor Boy. Come back soon Ric....

I’m still “fumming” as the Karen’s would say. Mainly because I live in South Leicestershire amongst some of the more affluent Covscum who have escaped the drudgery of the bombed out cesspit. As expected the one eyed clowns didn’t see the assault on KDH as the straight red it was, nor did they feel that the ref was inept, although I’m no official yet I managed to call all his biased decisions before even he made them. It’s just annoying they have bragging rights, although let them. It was their Cup Final and the 25 point gap to the league leaders and impending Champions seems to have gone unnoticed. Pity them 

On 15/01/2024 at 13:19, Ric Flair said:

Apologies everyone. I'm in a bad way from Saturday, and I don't mean from swigging. That result has made me physically sick. Not having that outcome at all, don't want to hear people's excuses.

The one non-negotiable is them arseholes, we beat them every time we play them, however infrequent they maybe, and we show no mercy. Disgusting.

The lads are refusing to entertain a pod whilst I'm this unreasonable and aggressive. I'm not backing down, I'll never forget this. Don't care if we win the league by 40 points. Season over for me, I'm just going to disrupt everything now. 

You do know our current demise started when that prat Bodgers fvcked up defending the FA Cup against a then lower league team in the form of red shite 

disgusting behaviour by Bodgers and he should of been sacked on the spot for that debacle let alone over 18 months later 

absolute disgrace 

1 hour ago, BSLBPod said:

We're back tonight 💪

Great news.

Can you not cover the Coventry defeat and concentrate on things like the best wools for Farmers Jumpers and Dungarees Versus Overalls etc.?    Plus clarify whether or not Ric is a closet Tractor Boy following his agricultural modelling career?

• Haha 1

THE COVENTRY DEBACLE

Our 1st podcast we've managed to stream live as well last night. This will now be a regular occurance for those who are interested in joining in the chaos.

Apologies for the fcukin language