Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Pod being recorded tomorrow, so should be out tomorrow night.

Out of interest as our recording has been a bit erratic in recent months but keen to get everyone's views.

Do you think we should have a set day/time we do a pod and we shouldn't really deviate from that regardless of commitments etc? Or happy with it being as and when we can do it?

Something along the lines of if we play Fri/Sat then pod to be available by Sunday night, if we play Sunday then pod available by Monday night? 

Something better than nothing imo. You boys do a good job of regularly releasing after key moments. Works well 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Pod being recorded tomorrow, so should be out tomorrow night.

Out of interest as our recording has been a bit erratic in recent months but keen to get everyone's views.

Do you think we should have a set day/time we do a pod and we shouldn't really deviate from that regardless of commitments etc? Or happy with it being as and when we can do it?

Something along the lines of if we play Fri/Sat then pod to be available by Sunday night, if we play Sunday then pod available by Monday night? 

Personally I like to listen to it at work (but also like to listen live and uncut so i'm torn between what I do! Ha) with reaction to games* earlier in the week rather than later but as others have said before me its your time and you all have your commitments so it's a case of when it suits all of you.

*Especially after yesterday, I feel the upcoming pod could be abit of a mad one.

• Like 1

Big fan of how Stefan Borson speaks and what he has to say, listened to him on TalkSport a few times and nearly suggested @BSLBPod tried to get him on.

:appl:

He explains everything well and makes it’s slightly easier to understand, doesn’t mean I agree with the rules but I think there are so many grey areas and uncharted waters that even Stefan doesn’t agree with what is laid out.

They are literally making it up as they go along.

I said the other day I think our fanbase are more concerned about what other teams are doing more than what we do ourselves - I was talking on pitch results, but in this case I think yes we’ll get punished but I think others will not be able to escape worse or atleast similar.

• Like 3

Fairplay to Ric, He guessed WAY a lot quicker than I thought he would.

I deliberately picked somebody that didn’t even feature on the Wikipedia page for that season.

I have donated the £50 to lamp 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GLC said:

Fairplay to Ric, He guessed WAY a lot quicker than I thought he would.

I deliberately picked somebody that didn’t even feature on the Wikipedia page for that season.

I have donated the £50 to lamp 😁

Thanks for your generosity pal, I know how appreciated it will be by Liam and LAMP. Legend.

I DO enjoy the podcast. Gives a very interesting insight this week although the "news" is not encouraging. Keep up the good work - its keeping me sane in the crazy world of being a Leicester City fan. :clap:

Edited by TheStig
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great episode, top quest (@slbsn).

Worrying times with it appearing that we are going to get a kicking whichever league we are in next season. You just hope with all the noise of penalties doesn’t see us tank in the last few weeks of the season.

Edited by JimmyC74
  • Thanks 1

Excellent pod, thought Stefan was great, really explained the situation really well even for fans with little to no understanding of the rules.

Credit for guessing Who Are You, literally do not remember the player at all lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stefan is always a good listen; I recommend following him on Twitter as well. 

What you should also take from the conversation is that even someone as knowledgeable on the subject as he can only guess without access to the accounts. 

Until the accounts are published, it is all heresy and conjecture.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’m struggling to engage with anything LCFC related at the moment given the on and off pitch stuff going on. Can anyone reassure me that listening to the last few episodes will make me feel better?!

Skip through to half way and there’s a possibility that Ric’s rants and Jordan’s optimism lure you back in to the incredible life as a city fan.

But whatever you do, don’t listen to the first half!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Stefan is always a good listen; I recommend following him on Twitter as well. 

What you should also take from the conversation is that even someone as knowledgeable on the subject as he can only guess without access to the accounts. 

Until the accounts are published, it is all heresy and conjecture.

"BURN the Leicester witches! Satan told them not to submit a business plan and lo, they obeyed him!" 

54 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’m struggling to engage with anything LCFC related at the moment given the on and off pitch stuff going on. Can anyone reassure me that listening to the last few episodes will make me feel better?!

What's your thoughts on pre school children being served an array of different fish dinners every Friday? It's not on is it?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What's your thoughts on pre school children being served an array of different fish dinners every Friday? It's not on is it?

Haha erm… sounds a bit fishy to me…

I guess I need to listen to get this 😂

In all seriousness though, serving fish to primary school children is fraught with danger, unless it’s a Guppy.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If we’d won our past four fixtures and not broken psr, would this be such an issue for you ?  

• Haha 2