Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

I am not a regular listener to the podcast but the last episode was good and summed up well how many fans feel about the club. The part about the gambling was really well done - a difficult topic to talk about but hit the right notes.

I hope we aren't as bad as we expect on the pitch - and hopefully a bit more positivity during the season!

Keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1

Rather than starting a new thread, just going to briefly nip into this thread as friends of the great @Ric Flair to give a quick plug to our free weekly LCFC news round-up email and the site as a whole if you're not familiar with TFW.

The email is called Fosse Friday, we're 13 issues in now and you can see previous editions including today's here: https://thefosseway.substack.com/

Sign up here to receive it into your inbox every Friday at 11am UK time: https://thefosseway.substack.com/subscribe

We're also still running the main The Fosse Way site which, although it's been quieter for the past month or so, will be back to normal for the new season shortly - match reports every week, regular articles etc: https://www.thefosseway.net/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m telling you now that Zaha will be one of the “did this really happen?” players/coaches/moments that Jake was talking about last pod (when he was talking about JT).

He’ll also be a future “who are you” player that will leave everyone stumped until Crystal Palace is mentioned.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2024 at 07:03, Ric Flair said:

The human psyche is fascinating. Had we recorded this the night before then id not have been this pig headed and angry but 24 hours later and Hlozek and Zaha not done and Jordan Ayew back on the agenda and I lost the plot. 

Don't listen if you don't like swearing or me being a pillock.

I suspect the next one will be even worse for language content 😳😂

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Stormfox said:

Was Cooper there watching the youth he isn't going to develop?? 

He was until Ric threw a hot dog at him.

It’s so sad - all the commentators have us the saints and Ipswich nailed on for relegation. Ughhh…. Haven’t felt this despondent in years even during our great escape year there was optimism fueled by defiance and fight. This lot we have look like fearful sheep out there not fearless foxes. I’m not giving up like some but M looking for any kind of hope.

33 minutes ago, Stormfox said:

Was Cooper there watching the youth he isn't going to develop?? 

He went in the building but didn't venture out on to the balcony from what I could see. Weren't interested.

Just got around to listening on my drive to Leicester for the game tonight. Great listen and captures a lot of what I’ve been thinking.

The ‘Who are you’ answer being Brian Deane made me think about players of have scored at both Filbert Street and KP (for us). There can’t be that many…