Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

1 minute ago, HUNTA84 said:

Personally I can't wait to see the back of tielemans, wouldnt sign a new contract, doesn't want to be here, goes missing most games, yet made captain ahead of vardy who puts his heart and soul into leicester city. I'm not sure what the love in us with him with the pundits. He didn't stand out at the world Cup and he doesn't stand out at our club. Currently, he isn't top 4 quality.

Are you watching the game?

• Like 2

Just now, HUNTA84 said:

Personally I can't wait to see the back of tielemans, wouldnt sign a new contract, doesn't want to be here, goes missing most games, yet made captain ahead of vardy who puts his heart and soul into leicester city. I'm not sure what the love in us with him with the pundits. He didn't stand out at the world Cup and he doesn't stand out at our club. Currently, he isn't top 4 quality.

If you watch the match he's been one of our best players so far.

1 minute ago, turtmcfly said:

Eh? He passed it to Ndidi. It was a bad call given he had a man on (although I'm not sure what else was on) but Ndidi got to the ball first then lost it under pressure. 

There's no way that was a ball that got to Ndidi.  Effectively a pass to noone, he wasn't in position to get to the ball.