Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

Just now, jayfox26 said:

At this point I'm actually feeling sorry for Rodgers. Team selections and tactics aside, I doubt he's telling the players to concede hideous goals every game. Every single goal we concede is down to individual error. I think we just have to accept that alot of our players are just not very good. 

Why is he instructing average footballers to play keep ball then!? Amartey to Ndidi and give the ball away. They’re both shit at keeping the ball so why keep getting g them to do it. Seen enough already. Rodgers out. 

For the good of Leicester City football club he has to go.

I can't keep saying this along with a couple of others and getting shot down on here.

It's rotten to the core with him at the helm

Edited by EastAnglianFox

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

At this point I'm actually feeling sorry for Rodgers. Team selections and tactics aside, I doubt he's telling the players to concede hideous goals every game. Every single goal we concede is down to individual error. I think we just have to accept that alot of our players are just not very good. 

Sorry, but the buck stops with the manager. You make your own luck and this clearly isn’t bad fortune week after week.