Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

At this point I'm actually feeling sorry for Rodgers. Team selections and tactics aside, I doubt he's telling the players to concede hideous goals every game. Every single goal we concede is down to individual error. I think we just have to accept that alot of our players are just not very good. 

It all stems from the top. Even not very good players can look competent when managed by someone half decent. There's no way in hell it can be suggested that he's getting the best out of the players he has either.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

At this point I'm actually feeling sorry for Rodgers. Team selections and tactics aside, I doubt he's telling the players to concede hideous goals every game. Every single goal we concede is down to individual error. I think we just have to accept that alot of our players are just not very good. 

It doesn’t take a genius to see our players aren’t cut out for his game plan. A good, pragmatic manager would have addressed that years ago

Edited by It'sblueupnorth