Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

For the good of Leicester City football club he has to go.

I can't keep saying this along with a couple of others and getting shot down on here.

It's rotten to the core with him at the helm

A couple of others? Most polls (rightly) have the majority on here wanting rid

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You're talking like we didn't lose at home to Southampton.

Or simply talking like we're going to deliver another embarrassing result...like losing at home to Southampton.

The players we have in the squad are more than capable of comfortably beating teams like Soton and Fulham. And when they don't, it's embarrassing. 

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

We aren't even a possession team anymore. We can't keep it or get it. Brendan can't even achieve his own obsession. Absolutely clueless.

Literally makes me laugh how bad we look with the ball. We look absolutely shit scared to do anything with it. Our football is so rushed and panicky. The system needs changing.

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Literally makes me laugh how bad we look with the ball. We look absolutely shit scared to do anything with it. Our football is so rushed and panicky. The system needs changing.

Which it won't under this absolute stubborn toolbag.