Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

11 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

I love seeing reactions like Mark just had.

He made a bad and reckless tackle, realized it, and went over to apologize to the player he brought down.

It wasn’t reckless at all. Mistimed and in no way put the opposing player in danger. 

Edit: Wasn’t meant to come across as abrupt as I did. They’re Pros, they don’t often want to injure each other, they know that and it was a stretching tackle he was never gonna make. Fulham player probably happy with the outcome of anything. @lnkstern

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 1

If we're being honest, how many of our players on the pitch are actually good enough to deserve a place in our squad? Castagne, Faes, Barnes, Vardy and Albrighton (for different reasons). The rest really are pretty shit and then you have Tielemans who clearly is a very good player but clearly has zero interest in playing for us. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

How many pints you had pal?

Hardly a drop - after the first 10 minutes I think it’s been pretty entertaining. 

Obviously we’re a pub team at times, but it makes for an open game 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, shen said:

Is there an echo in here? 

Only tuned in 20 minutes ago so I missed the bad parts I guess. We look decent otherwise. Plenty of running, but a lack of composure. Perez' miss was bad.

It’s shite, there’s nothing, no ideas, no quality, no shape! We look clueless.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HitchinFox said:

How the f u c k does Amartey get a game ahead of Soyuncu? 

Apparently Soyuncu is a bomb-scare – but Amartey is much worse. Woeful. 

Soyuncu once pulled out of a tackle when he was playing poorly. 

Amartey has never been anything other than a 4th choice utility player. His longest period in our team is arguably when we’ve been at our worst. 

1 hour ago, Hitesh said:

KDH wasn't in the final part of the warm up...

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Are you ITK? 

1 hour ago, Hitesh said:

Yeah, my brother's dog

Found this more amusing than I should have IYKYK lol 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

1 decision and 1 decision alone should be enough to get rodgers the sack how can any manager in world football be playing brainless amartey and not at least give soyuncu who at least we no has top quality in him 

Yep, brainless!

We grew into that half and had the better chances. 
Tielemans playing really well and Albrighton putting in the effort and looking to create things. Pete had been really good, should have scored, but his all round play has been decent.

Ndidi is making tackles but is shocking on the ball.

At the back we look a mess, and the back four look like they haven’t played together before.

We are definitely not out of this, big second half needed

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

If we're being honest, how many of our players on the pitch are actually good enough to deserve a place in our squad? Castagne, Faes, Barnes, Vardy and Albrighton (for different reasons). The rest really are pretty shit and then you have Tielemans who clearly is a very good player but clearly has zero interest in playing for us. 

So frustrating isn’t it.