Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

Guest Kopfkino

Tielemans for the goal is absolutely disgusting. I can get over Ndidi shitting himself when he was pressed because that’s what he does but Tielemans being very careful to mark thin air and give Willian all the room in the world to pick his cross was beyond pathetic. Just **** off if you can’t be arsed to do the absolute basics

Just now, Unabomber said:

Are you having a laugh? Of all the players to criticise after that half? 

Are you watching the same game? 

He is awful. Game after game. 

He's just lost the ball (again). It was only because Castagne is a decent defender and can anticipate mistakes by the likes of Amartey that we didn't end up conceding a second?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

If we lose today then I’m I’ll be back in that  time to get rid mode. I’m tired of this flip flopping and then 1-2 games giving us hope then back down to mediocrity again

i think that’s completely fair. 

It’s the inconsistency that is hurting us.,, but no, that’s the wrong word because we do consistently go on these bad runs. we are very predictable… bet on us to win during positve runs and to lose after a few bad ones. We turn around slower than harry maguire.

4 minutes ago, Flappit said:

Ffs Thomas. Why even touch that! 

You watched football before or you new to this? lol He doesn't get a shout and as he's looking where the ball is coming from so has no idea if a player is making a run behind him. If he guess and leaves that and there is a player, they get a free shot on goal and then you'd really he pissed off at him

5 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

How the f u c k does Amartey get a game ahead of Soyuncu? 

Apparently Soyuncu is a bomb-scare – but Amartey is much worse. Woeful. 

Amartey wasn’t even a centre back by trade, he’s a utility fullback / defensive midfielder

How back must Soyuncu be in training to be frozen out like this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HitchinFox said:

Are you watching the same game? 

He is awful. Game after game. 

He's just lost the ball (again). It was only because Castagne is a decent defender and can anticipate mistakes by the likes of Amartey that we didn't end up conceding a second?

I’m here. Are you actually here watching this game? 

If we could only score I reckon we can win this game as absurd and foolish as it sounds.

We do have a lot of momentum just gotta turn it into goals and not concede at the other end so easily.

Like others said its a wide open game. Fulham are closing shop so there will be opportunities for us.

We really need Barnes and Vardy to come thru for us.

Absolute turd. Too many players stealing a living. 

Shows how much we miss Maddison. 

We're not drawing this, let alone winning. Easy to defend against, easy to score against. 

Everyone looks knackered and unfit. 

We playing with no urgency, it's like we have all the time in the world, don't they realise we are one nil down, you get impression that Fulham more likely to get another one than we are actually likely to score a goal ourselves:(

Edited by southfox66