Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

3 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

It’s shite, there’s nothing, no ideas, no quality, no shape! We look clueless.

Felt there were enough ideas. Tielemans has made some good runs, Albrighton's direct play and crosses have caused Fulham plenty of problems.

We badly need to support Vardy better though. Kelechi on for Barnes or Perez please.

1 minute ago, HUNTA84 said:

What was luke Thomas doing for their goal, just jogging about :appl:

The lad just totally baffles me...it's such basic basic stuff like that why I think he's awful..He did the same  ball-and-chain routine at Brighton, I've seen quicker pensioners....yet he can put in a shift v West Ham or Liverpool. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Diffco said:

What does Rodgers actually do? What and who does he improve? What does he proactively train? What does he reactivity instruct? He does nothing but earn a bucket of cash for f**k all. 

Rodgers hasn’t want to be here for over a year. He only ever saw us as a stepping stone back to a ‘big’ club.

He got his head turned by Spurs and basically is phoning it in now. Unfortunately for him nobody will pay his contract off - either Leicester or an appointing club, and he doesn’t want to lose out the 10m contract he has.

His heart hasn’t been in it, and it comes across in the mentality of the squad he is coaching.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sorry to see the state of the club. That was an appalling half.

I still can't believe that Youri the man who dosen't want to be here is captain but that's for another day.

Only one summer signing shows and we look absolutely miles off. This is about survival this season. Nothing else.

I hate to say it but we need a complete overhaul from of playing squad. We need minimum 10-15 players as some of these are just not good enough.

Coaching staff also need replacing. We need fresh ideas. Worrying times for the club but changes required and doing it correctly can change them worrying times to exciting times.

Over to you Top.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Get Barnes away from this team maybe as far as Hartlepool and we might have  a chance the guy is ****ing dreadful

You think Barnes is the reason we are playing badly?

The ball has to reach him and we won’t do that if it takes 10 passes side to side around the defence for Amartey to physically stutter when his brain requires him to pass forward, which most of the time he passes to a team mate in danger. 

Ndidi jogging around making making no attempts at 50/50s.  

Perez wants to dance around with the ball slowly in both defence and attack. 

Just now, Unabomber said:

I’m here. Are you actually here watching this game? 

I'm not at the KP - but watching the game on a screen. 

Granted, you will have a much better view of the overall picture of what's going on. But even with the limitations of watching it via a broadcast, I can see what's going on every time he comes anywhere near the ball – never mind (and God forbid) when he actually gets hold of the ****ing thing. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Just watched that whole goal sequence back.  

What was Amartey doing passing to noone to give them the ball in the first place?  The fact that Soyuncu doesn't even get a look in ahead of this fella and is off to Athletico is criminal.

Yet if you read the Amartey threads he’s STILL being defended by the usual suspects.

Baffles me completely 

I'm rather enjoying it tbh. Not as a supporter, but in the kind of way you might enjoy stock car racing. Sod tacitcs, It's a kick and rush shambles. Last player standing. The worry is, we've hardly a subs bench to maintain the the energy output. We'll see Cags up front yet.