Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

Just now, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

How did we transition from 5th and FA Cup winners to truly awful relegation fodder in 18 months?

Absolute garbage so far. Making Fulham look like ****ing Barcelona.

Quiet simply zero investment.

To not bring in a player this summer until the last day, when it was clear to every man and his dog the squad wasn’t good enough and needed rebuilding was criminal.

It’s been five years since we made a permanent signing in January and we continue to neglect the squad and have fallen backwards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Yet if you read the Amartey threads he’s STILL being defended by the usual suspects.

Baffles me completely 

You’re the one who bumps it to abuse I’m literally every game

and acts like that is ok? Blame

the manager of anything

5 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

Well that was woeful…. The one chance we did have I would rather have fallen to David Blunkett 

good point - it would have struck his dog and gone in …

5 minutes ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

I see Leicesters finest idiots were booing again.

I asked my eleven y o why hie bood and he can’t answer …. His best response was that others bood ….

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Unabomber said:

You’re the one who bumps it to abuse I’m literally every game

and acts like that is ok? Blame

the manager of anything

Eh?

In our defence it can't help losing 2 starting midfielders at the very start of the game. That would throw any tactics they trained for out of the window.

Add to that Daka, Madison injured and the worst goalkeeper on premier league history with Amarty a first choice CB.

We're a total mess on so many levels and you can't just blame the manager for it all. It's systemic.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Rodgers hasn’t want to be here for over a year. He only ever saw us as a stepping stone back to a ‘big’ club.

He got his head turned by Spurs and basically is phoning it in now. Unfortunately for him nobody will pay his contract off - either Leicester or an appointing club, and he doesn’t want to lose out the 10m contract he has.

His heart hasn’t been in it, and it comes across in the mentality of the squad he is coaching.

Hit the nail on the head, but we are suffering the consequences, Top needs to sack him because he is taking us down.

Just when we build up hope again...what a terrible season this is. I really hope either we come back to win this, or it's the end of the road for Rodgers.

The thing is, I think I've lost hope of either ever happening.

So little quality on the ball. Being shown up by Fulham. Albrighton has done OK but it was a perfect chance to send Iheanacho on. 

We are so predictable It's unreal. 

Rodgers sucking the soul out of the club . Can’t keep players fit and just makes decent players crap with his methods and stubbornness . He will cost the club millions in lost player value and possible prize money just pay him off before it’s too late 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

We've looked poor. But at least showed signs of life rather than the allmtoo familiar sleepwalk to death.

We should scramble a point out of this, one way or tuther ...and when lacking confidence, any old point is vital 

I don’t think they’re trying too hard - if we equalise then then they may do. Infact, if I was their coach I’d be telling them to get at us first ten and get a second