Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

The lad just totally baffles me...it's such basic basic stuff like that why I think he's awful..He did the same  ball-and-chain routine at Brighton, I've seen quicker pensioners....yet he can put in a shift v West Ham or Liverpool. 

8 minutes ago, HUNTA84 said:

What was luke Thomas doing for their goal, just jogging about :appl:

He's kid...that how kids play football....they just hang around and ball watch 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Pay him off and take a few million off the January kitty ffs 

He's killing our club

You’re assuming we’ve got money to spend in January. :ph34r:

Lost for words. No plan, weak mentality. No leadership on or off the field. Every player under performing. Half the squad can't  wait to get out. Our club is an absolute shambles. Relegation beckons if Top doesn't take decisive action. Starting with getting rid of the chief architect of the rot that has set in - Rodgers. Some senior management heads also need to roll. As for this game the bare minimum requirement should be for the players to roll up their sleeves and give it everything. At least show that they care. Our fans just need something to get behind!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

2nd half to go. Its not over yet. Hope we come out firing on all cylinders. If Vards can't score need another youri moment of magic from long range.

Therein lies the problem - well, one of them anyway. The complete absence of movement, creativity or any recognisable structure or pattern to our attacks leaves us completely reliant on "moments of magic". When the only players likely to provide those are injured (Maddison) or out of form (Tielemans) you are going to be in trouble. I'm not convinced any amount of signings fixes it either.

5 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

You think Barnes is the reason we are playing badly?

The ball has to reach him and we won’t do that if it takes 10 passes side to side around the defence for Amartey to physically stutter when his brain requires him to pass forward, which most of the time he passes to a team mate in danger. 

Ndidi jogging around making making no attempts at 50/50s.  

Perez wants to dance around with the ball slowly in both defence and attack. 

Barnes is dreadful take him off for Ihanacho and we play better simple.

Perez is miles ahead of Barnes atleast ge is good with the valley at his feet.

For a winger than cannot beat a man is embarrassing 

8 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Just watched that whole goal sequence back.  

What was Amartey doing passing to noone to give them the ball in the first place?  The fact that Soyuncu doesn't even get a look in ahead of this fella and is off to Athletico is criminal.

Eh? He passed it to Ndidi. It was a bad call given he had a man on (although I'm not sure what else was on) but Ndidi got to the ball first then lost it under pressure. 

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

KDH and Bouba’s injuries are ready made post match excuses.

I have just seen the Perez miss on Bien halftime show……WtF🫣

Our injury record is horrible. Should never have let Dave Rennie go.

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Only catching bits as IPTV keeps freezing etc don’t think work WiFi likes me streaming football even with a VPN but let’s hope 2nd half Brendan sorts us out !

Which Chanel on IPTV ? I have tried every sports Chanel going in every country and cannot find.

Edited by mozartfox

5 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Vards legend status secured but he just hasn’t got the legs to play on his own any more, it’s awful seeing it so clearly but us just doing nothing to help him.

Especially when we keep playing it into space like he’s still 29. 

Personally I can't wait to see the back of tielemans, wouldnt sign a new contract, doesn't want to be here, goes missing most games, yet made captain ahead of vardy who puts his heart and soul into leicester city. I'm not sure what the love in us with him with the pundits. He didn't stand out at the world Cup and he doesn't stand out at our club. Currently, he isn't top 4 quality.

• Like 1