Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

4 minutes ago, HUNTA84 said:

Personally I can't wait to see the back of tielemans, wouldnt sign a new contract, doesn't want to be here, goes missing most games, yet made captain ahead of vardy who puts his heart and soul into leicester city. I'm not sure what the love in us with him with the pundits. He didn't stand out at the world Cup and he doesn't stand out at our club. Currently, he isn't top 4 quality.

By far the best player we’ve got on the pitch. Stands out week in week out for us. One of the few that does, especially without Maddison in the team.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, shen said:

Felt there were enough ideas. Tielemans has made some good runs, Albrighton's direct play and crosses have caused Fulham plenty of problems.

We badly need to support Vardy better though. Kelechi on for Barnes or Perez please.

Individual bits of intelligence and on the rare occasion brilliance can’t keep masking over the fact that under this manager the team lacks any quality in their play.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Barnes is dreadful take him off for Ihanacho and we play better simple.

Perez is miles ahead of Barnes atleast ge is good with the valley at his feet.

For a winger than cannot beat a man is embarrassing 

Ok that attempt isn’t helping the cause. 😂

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Has anyone ever been to a brothel? If so, was it worth the money?

I was in a strip club one of many times, 2 girls were dancing and some one dropped an horrendous fart and they were trying to continue being sexy whilst laughing and dancing in this huge looming fart cloud, I told them to stop until the fart smell had dissipated. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Ndidi has been absolutely anonymous. Used to be my favourite player. A shadow of his former self.

A sign of why players moving clubs is good for them in the long run. He’s stagnated in a stale environment here. Should’ve gone 3/4 years back. 

2 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

I was in a strip club one of many times, 2 girls were dancing and some one dropped an horrendous fart and they were trying to continue being sexy whilst laughing and dancing in this huge looming fart cloud, I told them to stop until the fart smell had dissipated. 

Kinell