Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

I love watching the footy on stream and reading the match thread, it's great seeing where everyone is in the game, some praising people and others slating people for specific actions haha 

I'm about 3 mins behind i think 😅 only bad part about being on foxestalk is that i know there's no goals coming up in the next 2 or 3 mins haha

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bennytwohats said:

Such a weird stance. Bloke won us an FA cup. Think he’s past his time here? Fine. Think he’s shit at his job? Probably fair enough. Hate him? Go take a walk bro

Well I don’t like him either, I suggest you go shopping for a new hat and either throw an old one away or change your username 

Guest bennytwohats
Just now, ParkerPen said:

i'm with @nathan.

rogers just isnt likeable at the best of times

Not liking someone, and hating someone, are very different emotions. One of them is something grown men shouldn’t be saying because of sport - I suspect that’s the problem 

22 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Are you on the vodka? We are ****ing terrible! Don't lower your standards so much to think that we are playing well.

or i can see a performance rather than a score. We should have scored 5 now. 

1 minute ago, bennytwohats said:

Not liking someone, and hating someone, are very different emotions. One of them is something grown men shouldn’t be saying because of sport - I suspect that’s the problem 

I fvcking detested Puel