Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

Just now, Bazly said:

We are on the slippery path to the Championship, if not this year then next.

This is what concerns me. 

think we'll be fine this season but next season worries me as our squad could be decimated and Rodgers might still be here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Well I don’t like him either, I suggest you go shopping for a new hat and either throw an old one away or change your username 

Is it a personal thing? You don't like him? What as a person? In which case you need to know him personally. Or you don't like him as our manager in which case you need to more explicit. 

Guest Col city fan

Tonight shows just how much this club will miss Tielemans. If he wasn’t playing, we’d have created nothing.

This club is a shit show now I’m afraid 

3 minutes ago, Flappit said:

Perez has been decent tonight. And I say that as someone that doesn't rate him. 

His finishing is as shit as usual though. A shame when all we need tonight is someone able to put it in the net. We've had plenty of chances!

2 minutes ago, taupe said:

Given how the game started, injuries etc, tactics rejigged and patched, how we started, how we conceded, I couldn't actually be more proud of the effort and commitment on display. We deserve an equaliser. 

Cheers Brendan, but that doesn't wash!

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

We’ve lost this lads. Even if we get 1-1, it’s Fulham, it’s as good as a loss

A draw would be far better for confidence going into the next game than a loss.

• Like 2