Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

Perez being 'decent' doesn't quite cut it I'm afraid. He's spurned the majority of chances and half chances we've had this game. It's Elvis Hammond level finishing we've seen tonight.

1 minute ago, Royston. said:

By that logic you cant hate vladimir putin.

How about let people have their opinions?

No one is telling you to agree:P

Likewise. My opinion was challenged an I responded 

• Like 1

What the fuc.... Ref yellow card the keeper for time wasting in injury time and still blows for full time at the exact end of the added time. Just like Henderson getting away with wasting 1 minute the other night. Prem refs are really shit.

But that does not hide the fact, that we are in big trouble.

Guest glasgowfox

Not overly important in the context of things....but how can you book Leno in injury time and blow your whistle smack on 7 minutes???   

Just now, Jonezy said:

What the fuc.... Ref yellow card the keeper for time wasting in injury time and still blows for full time at the exact end of the added time. Just like Henderson getting away with wasting 1 minute the other night. Prem refs are really shit.

But that does not hide the fact, that we are in big trouble.

Yup, without Maddison we are severely stifled. It's hugely disappointing to have wasted the good momentum we had before the break. Without wise investment, I don't see this team being top 10 for a good few seasons.