Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Match Thread

11 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Just looked at the Fulham team sheet, and it seems almost identical to their last spell when they went down. How have they been turned into a decent side?

Decent coach??

• Like 1

I get the complexities that go into selecting a side. I understand the subtle nuances that go into deciding what the tactics should be from game to game. I also back myself to fathom how the January window might affect side selection, as some players and agents are looking to secure moves to other clubs. 

I also get that sport isn't always about the favourite winning. Things happen. 

But looking at the level of investment at Fulham – and considering how they are run as a club (and comparing their ambitions to ours) – there is only one way you can look at tonight's game. And that is that we should beat them every time we play them at home. Every. Time. 

Anything less than 3 points tonight should be seen as a massive disappointment. That's not being arrogant and fully takes into account the current league table.

Anything less than 3 points is on Top and Brendan. No matter how much we love them (or one of them), I think we need to face the truth: games like today are a reflection of how good they are at their jobs. Lose today and questions should be asked. 

Edited by HitchinFox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Guest said:

I understand it's due in part to injuries but that is a remarkably poor bench for a Premier League team

We were saying this a year ago but nothing has changed. Something is rotten at the club. 

Guest glasgowfox

Happy new year guys...man of a certain age...if someone could pm me a stream I would be so grateful...thank u in anticipation