Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Post-Match Thread

We don't do well after any kind of 'break' do we. Project Restart, the start of the last two seasons, and now after the World Cup.

The trouble is, if we keep on having to give this team time, then time will eventually run out. Hopefully we can turn this around and just survive the season.

Next season it's going to be a full refresh isn't it -  possibly the manager as well as lots of players - which will be risky in itself, but it feels very, very needed right now.

It's starting to dawn on me that the squad is the problem moreso than the set-up.

We've sleepwalked over the past four years into being left reliant on magic from individuals to carry us through games. There's absolutely no backbone beyond that. Recruitment has been appalling, Faes aside.

I don't know where we go from here, I really don't. The relegation dogfight is back on after all the hard graft we put in before the World Cup.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1