Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Fulham (H) | 03/01/23 | Post-Match Thread

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Was going to take half day today, drive up and get home at 1 o'clock as usual for night matches. Good decision to leave 2 empty seats in the West Stand tonight. Not sure whether I'll bother with many more this season. The world is shite enough as it is without adding Leicester City to it. 

The shit kick off times have made this season even worse. Chuck in the expected train strikes to come and you'll probably see a lot more empty seats in future.

6 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

I do understand this is a standard part of the game more than ever these days but I would rather lose than to win by those kind of tactics. 

Keeping it in the opposition corner, now that's fine, but faking head injuries multiple times is shameful no matter who's doing it. 

Sorry pal, but what absolute codswallop. 

I'd always, always, always rather win. Win at (almost) all costs. 

Fulham are a poor side.

Leicester were worse.

At what point will the owners of the club take action?? It seems like the club have fallen asleep with Rodgers happy to take his fat pay packet whilst sucking the life out of the place. 

Tomorrow the teams below us play each other and several will leapfrog us. But nothing will happen.

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Sorry pal, but what absolute codswallop. 

I'd always, always, always rather win. Win at (almost) all costs. 

Different strokes I suppose. 

For me wins feel good when you earn them. Gaming player welfare rules to waste time feels dirty and cheap. Again, I know it's common place in modern football but it's something that I hate about modern football too.

The thing that gets me is we know all of the players are better than this, Ndidi was on elf the best in the league, Vardy was better, Barnes was better, they all have been better. I really think with a new manager this players will come good again. We did great when they played how they wanted to play rather than how we was set up from the start. 

• Like 1

Just now, SkegnessSteve said:

The thing that gets me is we know all of the players are better than this, Ndidi was on elf the best in the league, Vardy was better, Barnes was better, they all have been better. I really think with a new manager this players will come good again. We did great when they played how they wanted to play rather than how we was set up from the start. 

With a lot of them it's confidence, and clearly they haven't got any at the moment. Vardy I do think will never be the same player, and I hope I can eat my words there, but I just don't think we can build the forward line around him like we did.