Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
frany104

Time for the owners to sell up

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

I don’t think Vichai would have allowed things to get this bad to be honest  

After how many games did Ranieri get sacked that season? And that was a title winning team. 

They are patient, overly patient at times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Sigh… it’s truly amazing that people with zero grasp of our finances manage to come to grand conclusions.

If Rodger’s hadn’t continuously spent money on total shite he doesn’t want to play, nobody would be moaning. 

It’s **** all to do with investment, anyone believing it’s solely down to that has been listening to that self serving c*** of a manager too much. 

Other teams have also bought crocks and not seen the same slide, lack of presence from the owners or a lack of investment.

There is more to this than just Brendan/Rudkins incompetence in that area.

I do tend to think Top isn't necessarily the best man for the job anymore. Just feels like his heart isn't really in it like Vichai. Seems unwilling to make the difficult decisions in regards to the manager and doesn't necessarily have the funds to back us anymore. 

I would hate the day things turned toxic towards Top and co.

• Like 1

Let's face it, our club was Vichai's baby, not Tops.

Top might be included on the official documents as having some ownership, but I'd go as far as saying 100% of decisions were made by Vichai.

Top hasn't got a clue. He's inherited something way beyond his capabilities & knowledge and he's sinking us.

• Like 1

Just now, Babylon said:

No, we need better scouting first and foremost. We battled for the top 4, won the FA cup and won the league on little money. Do people not understand it’s far more than just money.

We spent £60m on shite summer before last. Spending £300m on shite doesn’t make you better. 

True but it does help.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Vichai, the man who kept giving chance after chance to the likes of Pearson and Ranieri?

Top is doing exactly what his Dad would have done. Even if it is to our detriment. 

I’m passed blaming Rodgers now though, I’m blaming the man behind the men doing shit jobs and not doing anything about it.Vichai would have sacked Rodgers by now or put money in, he wouldn’t have just done nothing.

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Sigh… it’s truly amazing that people with zero grasp of our finances manage to come to grand conclusions.

If Rodger’s hadn’t continuously spent money on total shite he doesn’t want to play, nobody would be moaning. 

It’s **** all to do with investment, anyone believing it’s solely down to that has been listening to that self serving c*** of a manager too much. 

The only way he might leave is through new owners. The way he's been indulged is disgusting.

1 minute ago, AS78UK said:

Wow....what am I reading.   Still glad we have our owners.  Money has dried up, but what did you expect following Covid, there main business is in some trouble.   They were always going to need LCFC to stand on its own feet.    

Does yoi not remember life before Vichai and Top? 

If you don’t I’m sure we soon will.

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

I'm not sure people quite understand how King Power was effected by COVID. They took a massive hit and now they need to consolidate their finances for a short while before they start pumping money into Leicester again. The moment they don't give the club a bit of money we turn our backs on them? After what they've done for us? Shame really. :nigel:

Their net worth according to Forbes is still over a billion. 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

We’ve been hit with numerous issues. 

Players running down contracts.

Players getting injured.

Terrible transfers.

Aging players coming to end of careers.

Underperforming manager.

It was clear we had a massive rebuild needed and we screwed the pooch by buying a load of crap, and letting Rodger’s keep buying and jettisoning players.

We invested heavily in infrastructure, in wages and we’ve spent more than enough on players. This “not invested” shite is a total red herring. 

We have invested, I didn’t say that and as above Rudkin and Rodgers have completely ****ed us, but my whole point is unfortunately our owners don’t have the spending power to pull us out of this like others do.

We are financed up to our eyeballs in money that is now far from being guaranteed next year, have a manager we have given an insane contract to and a training ground that could well be a symbol of how/why it all went wrong in years to come.

10 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Vichai, the man who kept giving chance after chance to the likes of Pearson and Ranieri?

Top is doing exactly what his Dad would have done. Even if it is to our detriment. 

Yes but I don’t think they had this amount of leniency that Rodgers is given.  However the Thai’s have always conveyed loyalty