Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Passes the time in a notoriously batshit time of year, and tend to treat all media as parody at this time of year anyway, but the main problem with so called ITK is the stock people put in them, and not in what they say, and that is on the listener and not the speaker.

Partially agree. But the argument is a bit like shouting fire in a theatre. The shouter should get the blame. Bit harsh to blame those trampled in the stampede. 

• Like 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Partially agree. But the argument is a bit like shouting fire in a theatre. The shouter should get the blame. Bit harsh to blame those trampled in the stampede. 

Maybe buyer beware at a car boot sale would have been a better analogy from me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

The point is though these people aren't ITK. 

At best it's educated guesswork. At worst it's deceitful and, imo, kinda cruel. 

So what, though? 

Why do people care? It's a forum, people can share what they want on here, it's your choice whether you choose to believe it or not. 

Why does it matter so much to you people? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

The main problem with ITKs is that there aren't any and never has been. Anyone who thinks differently is kidding themselves. About 3 or 4 people at this club know what's going on with transfers at most. We all know this.

The 'ITKs' just add a bit of fun/excitement during a pressured time of year (Jan) or a boring time of year (summer). 

Nobody on this forum is ITK, neither have they ever been. 

I’m an in the know and so is my wife 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Adster said:

So what, though? 

Why do people care? It's a forum, people can share what they want on here, it's your choice whether you choose to believe it or not. 

Why does it matter so much to you people? 

why do you care that people care? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

A young prime Vestergaard

Has Vestergaard ever had a prime? 

So a big lump who is good with the ball at his feet. Him and Faes as our new CB pair most likely? 

Oof, that is quite concerning tbh, but less so than Amartey I guess