Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

Wouldnt be too unhappy if we started the next game

Ward

Cast Souttar Faes Kristiansen

Mendy

Barnes Tielemans Madisson KDH

Iheanacho

Quite like that but for me timothy and kristiansen seem to love getting forward and can put a ball in the box and we seem devoid of supporting one striker and always seem to be more threatening with 2 so i wouldnt mind seeing the following 

-------------------------------------------ward---------------------------------------

amartey--------------------faes------------------souttar-------------

castagne------------------------------------------------------------------------kristiansen

-------------------------------tielmans----------------mendy-----------------------------

---------------------------------------------madisson-------------------------------------

--------------------------------nacho--------------------------vardy-------------------------

• Like 2

so we’ve been honking at defending set plays for almost two and a half seasons. 
we get a set piece coach in and this becomes a non issue 

so we go out and buy Harry maguire when we probably need Lisandro Martinez ….. have we closed the barn door with no horse anywhere to be seen ???.

Edited by st albans fox

10 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

I know the club was trying to be respectful to Kasper by allowing him to leave, but surely he could have been persuaded to do one more year? To consciously allow a significant decline in quality to occur in a key area of the pitch seems a bit careless. 

...I  would guess he could not stay on minute longer, with Rodgers at the wheel!!!

1 hour ago, Nannypig7 said:

He’s Aussie pal

Hahahaa I meant Kristiansen. I was offsetting the feel good nostalgia of the last Stoke defender we signed in January, we stayed up and then won the league, with the last Dane we signed in the winter, we went down and then nearly went bust.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

Quite like that but for me timothy and kristiansen seem to love getting forward and can put a ball in the box and we seem devoid of supporting one striker and always seem to be more threatening with 2 so i wouldnt mind seeing the following 

-------------------------------------------ward---------------------------------------

amartey--------------------faes------------------souttar-------------

castagne------------------------------------------------------------------------kristiansen

-------------------------------tielmans----------------mendy-----------------------------

---------------------------------------------madisson-------------------------------------

--------------------------------nacho--------------------------vardy-------------------------

Souttar has to play the middle of a 3atb. Expecting him to be one of the outer CB where he needs to cover a wing back he'll get done for pace every time.

Other than that change.seems reasonable 

• Like 1