Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

21 minutes ago, FoxyLeon said:

Stoke fans claim he has been exposed as a wide CB in the Championship because of a lack of pace and mobility. He's younger, which gives him a big benefit over Vestergaard, but targeting this kind of CB worries me. 

one of these videos also made Amartey look like a great player lol 

We'll get this one over the line.

We should be plucking more players from the lower divisions. We've missed so many over the years. 

2 hours ago, FoxyLeon said:

Stoke fans claim he has been exposed as a wide CB in the Championship because of a lack of pace and mobility. He's younger, which gives him a big benefit over Vestergaard, but targeting this kind of CB worries me. 

we concede more goals due to a lack of arial and physical presence than we do because of pace.  big dan is slower than this guy. evans is slower than this guy. 

im not alarmed at all. Brendan needs to adapt how we play slightly that’s all. 

3 minutes ago, Nickaj said:

I wasn't alarmed at all until I read that bit!

lol I think we all feel it.  I genuinely still get stressed thinking about that west ham game a few years ago, where despite them playing the rapid bowen up front, he kept the highest line we’ve ever played and just hoped and prayed for offsides all game. 

i guess my hope with this deal is that souttar should outlast the cockroach here 

Edited by Lambert09

20 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Not bothered if he hasn't got electric pace to suit Brendan ball as Brendan ball is the biggest problem. Get the lad in and hopefully we get some good years out of him. 

Not fast, 1.99 does that remind you of anybody? If Rodgers wants him to defend on the half way line , he will have the same problems as Jannik.

• Like 1

Strange centre back to go for in my opinion. From what i have seen of him he is lacking agility and any pace. He gets exposed in the championship so i dred to think how he will fair in the league above. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

we concede more goals due to a lack of arial and physical presence than we do because of pace.  big dan is slower than this guy. evans is slower than this guy. 

im not alarmed at all. Brendan needs to adapt how we play slightly that’s all. 

Brendan Rodgers is an Ulsterman , adaptability is not in his DNA.

24 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Not fast, 1.99 does that remind you of anybody? If Rodgers wants him to defend on the half way line , he will have the same problems as Jannik.

That's my point. Maybe the tactics are the problem not necessarily the players. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Hopefully that Everton link is Stoke trying to hurry us along. Can't see them moving on transfers with no manager in?

Although by all amounts they signed Danjuma from Villareal yesterday. The same day they sacked their manager.