Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

28 minutes ago, FLINTHAMFC said:

Ok I think you've gone woman on me. I was just calling you out on your bs that players wouldn't sign for clubs with no manager in place. It is simply not true.

"Gone woman"?!

Now I've seen everything on this board.

In other news, do we think this transfer is a done deal?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Where are they on the reliability scale?  I’m guessing low, looking at the tweets and the number of followers.  Though, Fee sounds about right. Just hope, if true, he’s an upgrade on what we’ve got. 

Edited by fox_favourite

10 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Where are they on the reliability scale?  I’m guessing low, looking at the tweets and the number of followers.  Though, Fee sounds about right. Just hope, if true, he’s an upgrade on what we’ve got. 

Upgrade on Cags?

I don’t think this is a great move by the club , the bloke has just returned from a bad injury and playing for Australia is not a great CV , also stoke is no great CV either , I think we need to look for a better player . Just my thoughts 

13 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

I don’t think this is a great move by the club , the bloke has just returned from a bad injury and playing for Australia is not a great CV , also stoke is no great CV either , I think we need to look for a better player . Just my thoughts 

He can’t exactly help being Australian