Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The irony is that we don't penny pinch at all, nearly every signing we make is for a fee that seems north of the going rate. I suspect this is because although we do try to negotiate, we are actually poor at it and time is wasted in that regard. 

Rudkin is definitely one of those people that call you, then ignore their phone for the next hour and miss your call back and messages.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The word on the main Stoke Forum is that we’ve not even bid and he’s not coming here 

Can’t be true…people have him in their starting 11 in the Walsall match thread for Saturday

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The word on the main Stoke Forum is that we’ve not even bid and he’s not coming here 

The word on this forum about four months ago was that Rodgers' sacking was imminent so I'm not too worried just yet

Calm down lads. 

The club are still considering a bid! It's an important stage of the transfer process. It should not be underestimated. Get the consideration stage wrong and it all goes pear-shaped after that... 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

From their forum. 

“Dorsett claims they haven't even made a bid yet, so doesn't look like anything is imminent?
He says price may well be an issue, they want to get a winger in first then see what's left - and says he's been told they may leave it late then try and get a CB on loan”

Yeah Dorsett. 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Calm down lads. 

The club are still considering a bid! It's an important stage of the transfer process. It should not be underestimated. Get the consideration stage wrong and it all goes pear-shaped after that... 

The consideration stage fortunately doesn't cost anything so he could join all the other hundreds of players we have ' considered'.

29 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Oatcake ITK//Serial bullshitter, says done for £20m incl addons

Yeah, 3 or 4 on there seem to be suggesting it's done for 20mil, all add ons included. 

Let's hope Stoke ITK are better than our know all know nothings with their hedge betting bollox like  'ive been told fofana/maddison/tielemans might go or might stay' ..... triggering a vvankfest

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Yeah, 3 or 4 on there seem to be suggesting it's done for 20mil, all add ons included. 

Let's hope Stoke ITK are better than our know all know nothings with their hedge betting bollox like  'ive been told fofana/maddison/tielemans might go or might stay' ..... triggering a vvankfest

Yeah, chopper or whatever he was called said it went £10m, £12m, then £15m which presumably accepted with addons

Decent

I’m ITK and this is a done deal.

I can’t, however, confirm when the deal will be done by, when he will have his medical and how much we’ve paid.

There is also still a chance another Premier League club might sign him

….. or that he might stay at Stoke. 

This one is complicated, but I’ll update later … or shortly after something appears on Sky Sports News 

• Haha 3